The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

July is a GOOD Month

Wow, just when I thought things couldn’t get any better I had an email announcing that a short piece of Ds erotic fiction called “Sunday Morning” which I submitted to a new ezine called Oysters and Chocolate has been accepted for publication and will be in the August edition.

That makes four acceptances this month alone. What will next month bring? I already have three releases for next month, now one story in Oysters and Chocolate! Time to start aiming for releases and publications in September. I’m going to be away for a week in August but that doesn’t stop me from striving to write, finish off projects, get more pieces accepted. It takes time, but I know I can do it now. Every small piece accepted helps. Every new reader seeing my work might then take a look at something else I have written. This piece might bring more sales for Ettore’s Women and A Small Lesson.

Now I’m looking at Rome, the new HBO series and wondering if that would make a good setting for a few stories. I can barely watch tv now without seeing ideas, opportunities and more. It’s not going to be easy to get all the ideas down on paper, but given the time and support I get I know it can be done.

What else will happen this month? How many new pieces of good news will land in my lap? I don’t know but it’s going to be fun finding out.

See “Sunday Morning” by Terri Pray at www.oystersandchocolate.com in August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home