The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Wet Taste of Passion is out, the first book with my name in the list of Authors. It's quite a rush seeing that, though my own copies won't be here for a while.
So that's the push for starting this blog. A journal of my hopes, and with luck a few successes along the way.
I'm taking part in the April's fools challenge, by writing a SF erotica. I'm 13,025 into the challenge, and have set myself a goal of 60,000 by the end of April. How well that will go, I don't know as yet, but it's hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home