The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I swear, I'm forever playing catch up with my own blog.

Well, Under the Moon re-launched this last week, with three new releases. I'm busy reading through submissions for the company, and working my poor fingers to the bone on current projects.

My first Black Lace release is due out in the UK this week, Lust at First Bite. I have one story in that anthology.

My 42nd book for Renebooks was released on Friday, and I'm working on some ideas for book 50 for them. It has to be something special... and warped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home