The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dealing with Social Services

Once again the Social Worker has changed for my son in the UK, and I wasn't informed until today. Just when it happened is a guess, and the person back in charge of the case is less than helpful. I'm hoping that said SW has learned how to communicate, and will not go back to trampling over my rights as a parent...again.

So, the email has been sent off, and all being well I'll actually hear from the SW in a timely manner, with answers to my questions, but I'm not holding out any hope.

What led to the discovery of the change revolves around a situation with my son. Something that upset him that I can't go into details here...due to an agreement that apparently I'm the only one who honors it.

Needless to say, I'm ready for a fight, if I have to, with said SW, and truly regret that the lady who was in charge for a short time, has had to take a step back. That SW knew her job, was dedicated, and followed through with her promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home