The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Planning Events

With several calls made to Barnes and Nobles/B. Dalton stores in Fargo, Minneapolis and Madison WI I am hoping to get a few signings in this year whilst I travel. With Fargo/Moorhead only being a short distance away (an hour by car) I should be able to do signings there on a regular basis. I’ll know about those signings some time over the next few days I hope. I would love to do a launch signing locally for ‘Focused on Love’ when it goes on sale on July 28th. Though I would need to arrange it for the Saturday after the launch, due to commitments that Sam has.

Sam, for those who do not know, is my long suffering husband who puts up with me vanishing to the bedroom to write for hours on end. Without his help I wouldn’t be able to get the work done that I do, he supports me by looking after the children and keeping me supplied with coffee, soda and sandwiches during that dedicated time.

I belong to a number of writing lists on yahoo, one of them is ‘Writing Women’ and one of my list sisters just celebrated her first release yesterday with Ellora’s Cave. Eve Lilas’ Turning the Tide is well worth the read through, especially if you like your romance flavored with dark and intense scenes. Good luck with your book Eve, may it be the first of many to come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thaks Terri - I'm so glad to have your support and experience along the way...now if I could learn to be AS productive as you are too!!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thaks Terri - I'm so glad to have your support and experience along the way...now if I could learn to be AS productive as you are too!!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home