The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back from Fort Wayne

I got home last night, safe and tired but in one piece and very much on a high from the events at the Alliance Open House at Fort Wayne. The trip was an eye opener, helped me learn some of the ins and outs of what it takes to sell books to rpg type stores. It's a lot more down to earth and gritty than I ever imagined. However I loved learning it.

I'll be writing up an indepth post later this week about just what it takes, but for now I'm home and still wondering if the gentleman that helped picked up the scattered Honor Harrington Calenders and flyers from all over the floor was Eric Estrada or not. He certainly looked and sounded like him, but could have been a doppleganger. However whomever it was thankyou for your kindness in helping one very nervous woman pick up the flyers before the Alliance convention.

Right now I'm exhausted and I am back out of the door in about 9 days time for World Fantasy at Madison WI. That's the last convention of the year for me, but I am looking forward to it a great deal. Then I take a break until March, to focus on writing, editing and promoting.

Eternal Slave goes on sale at the end of the month with eXtasy books, and I am sure I will have last minute edits to do there before the release. Love working with eXtasy books, very good team there. Yes sometimes it takes a while to get a book released but the time is well worth while indeed.

Time for lunch.

Terri Pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home