The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

A new year, new goals, and a lot of work that I need to buckle down and get on with. I've had two novels accepted by Rene books that I'm hoping to see come out in the early part of the year all being well. Chippewa is releasing Baby Steps on January 6th. February The Sin's and Virtues line comes out with eXtasy so I have a very busy couple of months coming up.

March I head off to Las Vegas for a trade show and from then on it's a case of work, work and you guessed it. Work.

I've got a few irons in the fire, and a query out there on a paranormal romantic erotica. Hopefully that will go well.

So happy new year to one and all. I hope the year is a good one for you and that you find everything you seek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home