The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Playing Catch Up

Well I’ve not updated my blog in some time and for that I do apologize. Things just caught up with me one after another. Even now we’re preparing for a move to Iowa at the end of the month. And on top of that my parents are visiting here at the same time as the move. Talk about insanity.

However I’m really looking forward to seeing them again, even if I’m a little nervous, and it will mean a week or more taken off writing. I’m hoping I will be able to do a little each day and I have this insane idea of trying to write a novel to submit for the Blaze or Spice line HQ does. Nuts, right?

Well I have two hard covers coming out this year from www.underthemoon.org plus I’m now the submissions editor for the quarterly anthologies that the company will be producing. Though some have advised me not to make that public both myself and Scott, the company owner, believe in honesty. So here it is, public and not hidden. More than a few people already knew and I disliked the idea of people finding out the wrong way.

The first anthology should be out in print in December 2006, the second in March 2007. Needless to say I’m very excited about the project and it does feel very strange now being on the other side of the table. One thing I should mention about the company. It’s a small press print house, all releases will be in print. Now should they then be released in ebook form after the print release is something we are still discussing but right now it isn’t part of our plans.

We’ve got three full books signed up with Under the Moon, plus the first two anthologies and though the company plans to keep things small to begin with what happens in the future is anyone’s guess.

Astaria is due out in August in hardcover from Under the Moon. Eternal Priestess due soon from eXtasy Books, which is the follow on from Eternal Slave. Scars is also due to be released in August from Loose ID. I’ve got several other books due out in the coming months but will fill in release dates when I have them.

Well time for bed and I’m exhausted to be honest. Sometime tomorrow my parents arrive and though they aren’t staying physically with us until we move to Iowa we’re still trying to get things cleaned up. Well with two small children and three adults in one household it tends to become a little chaotic at times. Heck, most of the time.

One thing I will be doing soon is posting a snippet from Astaria to the blog!

And I’ll try and do almost daily entries during my parents visit. This is the first time that they will have met Jack, our son, and only the second time they’ve met Sarah, our daughter. So it’s going to be very interesting indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home