The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Almost ready for the move

My parents arrived safe and sound on Monday and we’re in the midst of packing ready for the move. This weekend we’re heading to Wisconsin and hopefully will be meeting up with Barbara K. from Loose-ID.

Today the proof copy of Astaria arrived and damn did it feel good to hold that hard cover in my hand. It also means I’ll be able to take the proofs with me to Origins in order to show to interested people and perhaps take a few pre-orders for the book. Once we’re settled in Iowa we should then also be able to put the information up on Amazon.com and take pre-orders that way. At least that is the plan.

I’ve been trying to get a little writing done over the past few days but with all the stress it’s been nearly impossible. Little more than a thousand words a day and that’s if I’m lucky. Still there have been some really good days where I’ve managed closer to three thousand. A lot depends on mood and how things are going in that day.

The family is in bed and I think I might be able to get a little writing done before I get some sleep myself, though I’m not counting on it.

Well back to work, and with luck I will be able to get another 500 words done before I head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home