The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

New review for Focused on Love

With being away I didn't get the notification about the review and stumbled across it! A five heart review for Focused on Love from The Romance Studio, and the comments are wonderful to read! http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/focusedonloveprey.htm

Focused on Love is one of the three Magic Carpet Books I have on sale at Barnes and Noble.

I am hoping as time progresses, that I will be able to get more books in Barnes and Noble though no doubt they will be through other companies.

Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed writing the three books for Magic Carpet and Maria is a wonderful lady to work with, but I'm hoping to move on to slightly bigger companies.

Heh, never know, one of these days I might be able to place a book with the likes of Harlequin. Actually that is my next 'big' goal, to try and write something that would fit either the Blaze or Spice lines. Though I am not expecting to hit the jackpot there the first time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home