The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's the Final Count Down!

Remember that song? Europe wasn’t it? I think I spent the summer of 87 listening to soft rock songs like that whilst I worked at the Southport Fairground. Well right now that song is going through my head. It’s a week til Gen Con, and four days before I get on the bus to travel to Madison. Then off to Indianapolis we go.

Barnes and Noble still has “Focused on Love” listed incorrectly, as Terry Pray instead of Terri Pray. Annoying and but there isn’t much I can do about the situation.

Not So Noble and Dragon Prince are just about ready to go and I treated myself to a new look last night via a box of hair dye. It’s been a while since I did that and to be honest it felt good. I’m now a red head with a lot of spunk, well that’s my story and I am sticking to it.

Watching the process of the books being laid out, the covers finished off, it’s been a learning process indeed.

So now I am slowly getting packed, sorting out my clothing, getting my scrap book ready as well. I’m now keeping a journal/scrapbook of trips, events, signings etc. It’s fun to put together and is slowly growing though I only started it a few days ago. I should have done this last year but I wasn’t that confident of making a go of writing back then. Now I am. Thanks to friends and the help I get from Scott Palter I am a lot more confident about where I am going with all of this.

I’m traveling with Scott for the convention and will be meeting him in Madison on the 16th. I believe we book into the hotel in Indianapolis on the 17th so I think we’re staying in Madison until early on the 17th.

I do need to post something to my chatters list this week. I’ve been very quiet there with the build up of work. That needs to change. Even though it is a small list I do want to help build that up and thank people for spending time on the list.

Back to work I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home