The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Poetry Accepted

Well I’ve been making fun of my own poetry for a long time and sent off a piece for consideration to Justus Roux a few weeks ago. Today I received an email from her accepting the poem ‘Beautifully Undone’ and that it would be on her site in October of this year. Needless to say I was stunned. I’m not used to having poetry accepted, come to think of it I still do happy dances every time even a flash fiction piece is accepted.

I’ve also got a short story going on Justus Roux soon, though I am not sure when the story is going onto the site. However as soon as I see it there I’ll announce it. Keep an eye out at http://www.justusroux.com/ for some wonderful short stories and erotic poetry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home