The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Bursting with news, but can't say yet

I’ve some news but I can’t share it yet, so watch this space for details. It’s good news btw, so don’t worry about it, just watch for the announcement.

Next month is going to be hectic for me, I’ve three books being released in print, plus attending Gen Con so I am going to be all over the place in August. I should still be able to log on enough to make a blogger update and let people know just how the convention is going. It’s something I am really looking forward to doing.

Sam is healing up slowly, he still hurts but with medication being changed and his resolve strengthened he is once again facing the world head on.


Now for the rant, and it’s not writing related.

Whatever happened to honesty? I mean honest apologies made and them accepted or rejected not simply mouthed pleasantries to push people off then nasty comments behind people’s backs?

I really wish I knew, perhaps it is an art form that has been forgotten?
Ah well, I need to earn not to let people being two-faced get to me. I have grown a thicker skin in the last eighteen months and those who have the courage to be honest with me will go a lot further then those accepting what they wish to reject and then being pains behind my back.

I’m not perfect (there’s a shock) and do make mistakes, but I try damned hard to say sorry and I don’t say the words unless I mean them. Hmm perhaps that is another dying art? Who knows anymore?

Not worth the effort. I had thought about talking to the people involved but what would be the point? They are set in their ways, they don’t believe they do anything wrong by being this way and to be honest it would end up with me loosing my temper. So I live, learn and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home