The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Long Week

I’m still here, it’s just been a very long week on a personal level. My husband and I have finally put to rest a long court battle and it went in our favor to a large degree.

However it’s over now I can go back to writing and will be catching up with some things in the next few days.

I also had a chat with my Mum earlier today, passing on to her the pictures from my daughters 5th birthday last month. She’s not handling the distance very well at this time and it is something I can understand. She’s never seen Jack, hasn’t seen Sarah in years, except on pictures and web cam. Now that our cam has died that has reduced her chances of seeing her grandchildren even less. It’s something we are working on.

On a lighter note I received my copies of Focused on Love earlier this week and the book will go on sale on August 15th. Also spoke with Scott of Final Sword Productions and we’ve arranged for a prize for a draw at Gen Con. A lovely silver celtic broach that will be on offer as an optional draw for anyone buying copies of Dragon Prince or Not So Noble Tales. I believe I will be picking up another one as a prize draw with the release of Fae Born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home