The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Scratching my head

Ever have one of those days where you either just want to scream or you're left trying to figure out what you need to do in order to sort something out?

Well that's where I am.

There are situations going on with eXtasy that have me less than comfortable, but for now all I can do is bide my time until I reach my self imposed deadline then take the next step.

Please understand, I have loved working with eXtasy, they gave me a huge break and helped boost my confidence, but...

aye, but.

And it's not even something I can really openly discuss unless the situation fails to improve.

The 15th is my self imposed deadline. So watch this space.

Terri Pray

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it you *respected* the 30 days to cure clause. I only offered a 30-day grace period to pull.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Terri Pray said...

Yes I did, however the intial request apparently never arrived. So when I was released from my contract it was after the second request.

I wish eXtasy all the best, but I don't believe it would have been in my best interests to remain with the company.

I have been paid for all royalties but one set owed from Fictionwise, which should be paid when the funds are ready.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home