The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

News

The news is in about my Dad and it’s good. Nothing nasty. I cannot tell you just how it feels to have that weight lifted from my shoulders. The words simply aren’t enough. I imagine that whatever I felt it was doubled for my parents.

Thank you, to whoever looks after my father, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home