The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Cutty Sark

My Dad gave me the heads up on this one...

the Cutty Sark, the last of the tea clippers, went up in flames this morning.


http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601102&sid=acbXdoj8fZ2A


I'd visited the Cutty Sark when I still lived in the UK, and it's sad to hear that she suffered such an end. I don't know if anything is salvagable from the remains, but some of the ships items had, apparently, been removed prior to the fire. So at least part of it remains.

Terri Pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home