The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Triskelion's closure

In light of the news that Triskelion Publishing is filing chapter 7 on July 2nd I have officially asked for my rights back for the book Play for Me, released April 4th 2007. I have never been paid for this book, and hereby reclaim my Intellectual Property.

Triskelion have a FedEx next day delivery letter en route to them which will be with them 10am Thursday June 21st. I am expecting them to refuse to accept the letter.

I strongly advise no one buys from the website, which is still up and running as they are unlikey to pay any authors and cannot once paperwork is filed.

Please DO NOT buy anything from the site.

Terri Pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home