The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Iridescence

First ever NY release!Heh, I have a story in an anthology called Iridescence: Sensuous Shades of Lesbian Erotica, which is due out in June!It's from Alyson Books. *happy dance*
It's already listed on B&N website, though my name isn't on there listing. However yes I DO have a story in that anthology!okay.. so I also write lesbian erotic romance, and I do a damn good job of it even if I do say so myself lol. The editor of the anthology is Jolie Du Pre and she's a sweetheart to work with. She also writes wonderful lesbian erotic romance.
Terri Pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home