The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Monday, May 21, 2007

New Glaus- WI- Memorial Weekend.

I'm taking part in a weekend long signing 26th-28th at New Glaus WI at the festival there.

New Glaus Community Fest Market

Village Park

New Glaus, WI

I'll be there with Debbie Wilder and Sherri Derr-Willie for the full weekend! So if you're in the area feel free to drop by.

The event is an all day one from around 11am through til 5pm each of the three days.

Terri Pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home