The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Arrived at Gen Con

Tired but here, tomorrow I will be going to the con tomorrow. Tired, sore but ready and able to cope at Convention tomorrow.

Should be able to write more tomorrow and I will have my note book with me.

So watch out for more tomorrow and the first impressions of the convention that I've been mentally building up to for a few weeks now.
Night all.

Terri Pray the exhausted one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home