The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Gen Con Day Two

My ankles do not like me any more!!

But other than that the convention is going well. Plus I got to go to a dinner with a heap load of very talented artists from Epilogue. Wonderful people and I will be looking in on some of their work on Sunday all being well. Obviously with Scott still traveling I won’t have that chance tomorrow but Sunday is looking hopeful for that.

There are so many amazing costumes, and no doubt I will see a lot more tomorrow. I really have to figure out how to use the camera better or I won’t be able to take the pictures I need to take.

I am drained though so this is a very short entry, more tomorrow as the meal meant I didn’t get back to the hotel room until after 11pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home