The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Friday, September 09, 2005

And off to bed I go...err

Well it’s the end of another long day of rest, rest and oh yes, rest. Okay, so not quite. With the children and my desperate need to keep trying to get up I haven’t been resting as much as perhaps I should have been.

There were a couple of small things I looked into on the site, and it’s beginning to appear as if either the Stalker has moved on or been denied service by her ISP. Either that or she just took a day off. Only time will tell there. It does get annoying though, having to watch for her like that. Some people really need to have more interesting things to do with their lives.

DFC also has a radio station now affiliated with it, Dark Eclipse Radio. It’s going to take a few days for all the rough edges to be smoothed out but I am hopeful this will work.

We’ve also now got the Authors Lounge up and running, where I will be spending a lot of my online time when things are calmer. So it’s not ideal but it does make for a good place for me to be working at the same time as keeping an eye on the site. At least that is the theory.

Almost finished Black Knave, it’s not brilliant but as I said earlier it is at least better than the previous novel by another author that I forced myself to read. I try so hard not to throw books at walls, really I do. And I guess I have been spoiled by all the wonderful authors at eXtasy.

Bed time, well sleep time seeing as Sam is still keeping me on rest.

Terri Pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home