The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Friday, August 26, 2005

The Orders are coming in!

You know I never thought hearing about book orders would give me such a boost, but right now I am back on my after Gen Con buzz as the first sets of orders have come in. Needless to say I am very pleased about the ones that have come in so far and look forward to hearing about more of them.

My daughter starts Kindergarten next week, and that time cannot come quickly enough for me right now. She’s been driving me nuts since I came back from the convention. Now a part of me understands this, she missed me but I can’t figure out how missing me translates into trying to win the rug rat of the century award. Okay, she’s not been quite that bad. I think just that one week away from them reduced my ability to cope with the constant ‘Mummy, mummy, mummy’ and the ‘I’m hungry’ thirty seconds after she’s finished her breakfast. It’s taking me a little longer than I had thought it would to get back into the swing of being a mother. Strange how that works.

The September trip is a short one, just four days away including traveling time. Maybe only three, will have to wait and see how all of that works out.

Sam is working on the pictures from the convention and those should be up by the end of the day all being well. He’s trying to figure out how he wants to lay everything out, but the one with the Storm Trooper should be up regardless by the end of the day.

I’ve been writing up ideas for covers, and should be able to start working with the artist over the next week or so, all being well.

Well time for me to get back on with work, I have a competition to launch this year, for Fae Born. So it should work out great. Just have to get everything ready for that and I can see that taking place early October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home