The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Recovering

Well we have it, the front cover ad on Contemporal for the Dragon Con edition. It’s a major thing for me, and we are using Jenny’s cover for the world book as the ad. Sam put it together last night, looks really good and I can’t wait to see it in print.

I’m slowly getting back into the swing of things, and should be back on track writing wise by the weekend. It takes a little while to get back into things when I come back from a trip.

Now I have to get Fae Born ready and I am working on one for eXtasy books as well which is due to Tina shortly. There’s also the launch of Under the Moon next year, which will be a major print venture for me.

Now I admit that all the trips coming up this year and next year will leave me tired, however it is something I need to do. I’m looking forward to it, as the Gen Con trip opened my eyes to just how much fun this can be.

So that’s where I stand right now, tired, had a lot of fun and I have a lot of plans for the rest of the year. Watch out for some news in the coming weeks over where I will be and when. I’m back in Madison next month for a day, then Fort Wayne IN, then there is World Fantasy in November. So much going on but I am having a lot of fun doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home