The Worlds of Terri Pray

The highs and lows of chasing a writing dream. From fantasy to erotica and beyond as seen through the eyes of Terri Pray.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm a wife, mother, author, chat site owner and rpger. That's only scratching the surface though, I doubt any person can be described in a few short sentances. I write for Final Sword Productions, Loose-ID, Magic Carpet Books, Chippewa Publishing and Under the Moon, an imprint of Final Sword.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tired but home

I'm exhausted but home and safe, I'll be able to do a long post for the blogger tomorrow when I am with it enough to type fully. There is so much to write about, and I had a blast there. I'm heading back to Wisconsin next month to then travel to Fort Wayne and another convention. It's all go here!

We'll also get the pictures up on the website in the next two days, you won't believe some of the pictures I got, there is a wonderful one of a Storm Trooper... heh, just wait you'll get a kick out of this one.

More tomorrow.

Terri Pray the exhuasted one still on a Buzz from the convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home